Saturday, July 24, 2010

Trey Songz - Bottoms Up [Ft. Nicki Minaj]

I don't know what this leaked off of, but this is sure to be a radio banger in the near future... on the level of Say Aah. I can't stop playing it. This is the type of single Nicki needs to net for her debut to really get me excited about her album. Something on the level of this, or Usher's Lil Freak. I would say Usher and Trey owe her one, so they should be popping up on her debut. We still have yet to see an I Get Crazy calibur song from her album sessions. But back to Bottoms Up... it's great... and like Sah Aah, Blame It, Silver & Gold, Wasted, and now Shots!, I just can't get enough of a sublimely produced banger that is directly about alcohol consumption. I'll give Yeezy partial credit for my new favorite quotable "How's Ye doin'? I'm survivin'. I was drinkin' earlier, now I'm drivin'." That's all for now. Bout to start a huge marathon of Hitchcock movies in the aftermath of Inception... today's double feature? To Catch A Thief (1955) b/w The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956).

No comments:

Post a Comment