Saturday, May 1, 2010

MGM HD

If you've got an expanded movie package for FiOS then you might get this glorious channel, and if you do then there is no reason you should have any kind of life outside of your living room. Non-stop vintage-to-modern obscurites in glorious 720p. Right now I'm watching Gator with Burt Reynolds, which I had looked over on DVD at the store a couple times but never seriously considered picking up. It is actually pretty fun, Burt has got some real swag in this one - there's a great bit where the main female lead offers to buy him a dream and he begins teasing her "Of course you can. Women's lib, I love it. But just because you buy me a drink doesn't mean you own me. I know how you women are - you're all animals."

I may just marathon this channel all day, their line up until my work starts at 9:00PM:
Crusoe (1989)
The Tenth Man (1988)
Ulee's Gold (1997)
The Usual Suspects (1995)

No comments:

Post a Comment