Friday, August 6, 2010

Dial M For Murder

I just looked up the Movieland sunday schedule, because they show a classic movie at 11:00am every sunday, and this week it is Dial M For Murder. So I am totally going to this... the last one I went to was JAWS a couple of weeks ago, which is probably tied with Toy Story 3 for my best theater experience this summer. They could just re-release certain movies into major theatres and make a killing... when are they going to figure that out? Dial M For Murder was made during this magical period of Hitchcock that ran from like the mid-50's to the mid-60's where every picture is like an important, iconic work. The JAWS print they had was flawless and looked beautiful on digital projection, so I cannot wait to see this in such a beautiful presentation as the copy I have is somewhat shitty.

Also, t-minues 50 minutes until my showing of The Other Guys... fucking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment