Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need More Money

I am hurting real bad right now, as my new job does not begin until the 30th (so no paycheck until the following 15th.) Sure, I have my bills and necessities covered, but I am missing SO MUCH GOOD SHIT IN THE THEATER RIGHT NOW. I am dying to see The Other Guys, The Expendables, Piranha 3-D, and Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. If anything, I ABSOLUTELY have to see Other Guys and Piranha as I have been drooling over both for months. Sure, Expendables isn't reviewing well, and I get that. But I will most likely love it, anyway, as a fan of 80's action who does not have giant expectations. For instance, in one negative review, it was repeatedly compared to the 80's b-movie Commando. Well, I love Commando and own it on Blu, so I get the feeling a lot of mainstream critics are suspect when it comes to the action genre. FUUUUCK I need to see these movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment