Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Greg Nicotero is GOD... or at least the new Tom Savini

He has ruled my year, especially leading up to Halloween. I particularly enjoy his work on The Mist, one of my favorite films of that year (I prefer the black and white version). I have been watching a lot of his stuff this week, incidentally, and it has gotten me in a big Halloween mood (which is not hard to do). I enjoyed watching his Planet Terror FX extra on the new Grindhouse Collector's Edition blu, and just recieved the Predators blu which I can't wait to watch his creature effects extra on, and am eagerly anticipating the Piranha 3D blu hoping for (along with a tangible copy of my second favorite film of the year) a Greg Nicotero FX extra. Then, today, this pops up on the web! I love it! Greg Nicotero directing a clever short which is a play on the classic Universal Monster Movies, which boasted the best make-up effects of their own era and I'm sure were a huge inspiration to the famous Jaws fan. So I faithfully submit, for your enjoyment...

Universal Monster Talent Agency!

No comments:

Post a Comment