Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today's Double Feature

While you bitches are at work, I will be watching an HD double feature of Conan The Barbarian b/w Conana The Destroyer thanks to FiOS On Demand. Tomorrow will be Predator b/w Predators, with the Predators prequel motion comics (voiced by the Predators actors, and included as an extra on the blu) serving as an interlude. My life is real cool right now.

Also, today they announced the sequel to Piranha 3D... which will be released next summer (so soon!) and be titled Piranha 3DD, lolz. But, that is where the good news ends. It will NOT be directed by Alejandre Aja, but instead by a team of folks who worked on the FEAST movies and a few SAW installments. Mehhhhhhh. They might get my $10 if Greg Nicotero comes back for the FX. Ok, they WILL get my money if Greg Nicotero comes back. There were so many FX in the first film that he should have gotten co-director credit. My Piranha 3D blu is pre-ordered on Amazon (comes out 1/11/11 for anyone interested) and is my third most anticipated home release of the year... behind #1 - Toy Story 3 (comes out 11/5/10...YAY) and #2 - Machete (comes out a long time from now...booooo)

No time to blog farther, must begin my Conan double-bill. Too bad there's no time to include Red Sonja... that would be a terrific night at the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment